Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reviews...

Yes, yes I have many reviews to write. Short version here but more to come.

Hemp gi: been wearing the crap out of it to test it fully; one loose thread in the seam of the pants and wanted to see if it would disintegrate. Far from it; I really dig the gi.

Dom gi: Love the jacket because of the peachy microfiber lining. The pants split from the rear down the leg, near the inside seam, despite the "ripstop" fabric. This was after 5 full training sessions, at the start of the sixth (THANK GOD while I was still in the changing room.) I squatted down in a deep knee bend to put something in my gym bag and it went riiipppp. I'll be emailing Dom a picture and see what their customer service is like.

Jiu Jitsu Style magazine: I will be reviewing this shortly!

DVDs: Gracie Bullyproof (been playing these games with innocent neighborhood victims, muahahaha); Abmar Barbosa; Tony Pacenski's Sao Paulo Pass System; Roy Harris; Whitebelt Bible by Roy Dean; and hopefully later this summer, the Gracie Women Empowered set too... (salivate!)

1 comment:

A.D. McClish said...

Busy woman!! Looking forward to the more complete reviews. :)